Forums

why black men date white girls? (830)

Comments Options
Sort comments by:

sweetcheeksaka
sweetcheeksaka

Female, 32, Colorado Springs, CO

Posted August 18, 2006

Before I began, I don't mean to step on anyone's toes and come off racist..because that I am not. I've just always wondered why black men date white women when there are educated, attractive, successful black women available for the taking. I have several guy friends that date white women, because they feel white women are submissive, eager, and non-confrontational. Hell, personally I feel like they can find some black women who are exactly the same if they just look a little bit harder!!
But my question the the ladies is: how do you feel about black men dating white women?
and fellas: why do black men date white women?

luv_big
luv_big

Male, Age Private, Hagerstown, MD

Posted August 18, 2006

@Sweetcheeks:

"Before I began, I don't mean to step on anyone's toes and come off racist..because that I am not. I've just always wondered why black men date white women when there are educated, attractive, successful black women available for the taking. I have several guy friends that date white women, because they feel white women are submissive, eager, and non-confrontational. Hell, personally I feel like they can find some black women who are exactly the same if they just look a little bit harder!!
But my question the the ladies is: how do you feel about black men dating white women?
and fellas: why do black men date white women? "
______________________________ ______________________________ _____________

I have never personally dated a white woman but I am not opposed to it either. I am personally opposed to someone dating another race because they had a few bad relationships while dating within their race. I am opposed to a peron dating outside their race because of the stereotypes a person has about their own race or stereotypes about the other race (i.e. submissive, non-confrontational......)

Me personally? I will date a white woman if I am attracted to her ( I.e. she has a decent sized booty). Sorry I am shallow. I look at the booty and body type first and personality second.

MilkyWay01
MilkyWay01

Female, 31, Cincinnati, OH

Posted August 18, 2006

I am not racist. You like what you like. Whatever makes you happy.What I want to know is what the fellas think about black women dating white guys? Most get very upset about it.

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

ukcarlitto
ukcarlitto

Male, 25, United Kingdom

Posted August 18, 2006

i dont date outside my race(s) i dont find pale skin one bit attractive ever, some are ok looking but none are good enough 4 me. black or brown nothing else.

Removed

The content you are trying to view has been removed.

sweetcheeksaka
sweetcheeksaka

Posted August 18, 2006

You defiantly have a point in regards to that reason #2 thing?but is that a real reason to stop messin with sista?s all together???!!! I just don?t feel as if that?s a valid reason?hell, there are several dishonest, untrustworthy, materialistic, and superficial; down right deceitful white women too!! I?m just sayin though???THANKS FOR THE INSIGHT!!!

sweetcheeksaka
sweetcheeksaka

Posted August 18, 2006

Damn..as a black women I'm almost gettin offended!!! You have got to be kidding me!!! For one, black women would probably show black dudes respect if they earned it!! Many black men want to come to black women half steppin (ie...no job,no car,no house,5 plus kids and not a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of!!). But yet they wonder why black women don't respect them!!! *shaking my head* In all honesty, the way I see it is that white women tolerate more than black women and as a result, many black men who can't stand the heat in the kitchen choose to date them!! I will admit that it's wrong for a female to want to get on board just because of how much bread your breakin.....but damn, everyone has to have a hustle!! LOL.just kidden!!

ACCOUNT CLOSED
CLOSED

Female, Age Private, Houston, TX

Posted August 18, 2006

OK This is my opinion i think blackfellas like to date white women because they give good head . well u know they got them head busser out there. but some whit wome like black fellas because the like they say black fellas got big cocks. But u gotta lookat it on the oter hand White women like black fellas too . some black fellas date whitewomen because the whit women got that cash. well thats my opinion holla back ~1~

SillyMe25
SillyMe25

Female, Age Private, Buford, GA

Posted August 18, 2006

For any blk men that do date white women.... Have you ever experienced blk women looking at you funny or whispering things about you. I have a friend that dates white guys and she said she has encountered it a lot.

Showing 1-10 of 830

1 2 3 4 5

... 83

Next >>